Bernetta's Place is a smoke free Bed and Breakfast. We welcome well behaved children (and adults) 12 and over.
Check in time is between 3PM and 10PM. Please be ready to check out no later than 11AM. If you would like to check in earlier than 3PM and I am able to accommodate, there is a $20/hour charge with check-in no earlier than Noon. If you would like to check out after 11AM and I am able to accommodate, the same $20/hour charge will apply. Check out can be no later than 6PM, and the additional fee will not exceed 50% of your room rate.
Room rates range from $235 to $295 nightly double occupancy. I am required to add 8% NYS Sales Tax and 2.0% Ulster County Room Tax. A credit card may be used to hold a reservation, but I would ask that you pay your entire balance with cash or check at departure time.
There is a two night minimum stay on weekends. (Friday-Sunday) Reservations for one-night bookings on weekends are accepted after 12 noon on Thursday.
Notice of cancellation must be received at least 2 weeks in advance. You will be responsible for the full amount of your room for the entire length of your reservation for cancellations made within 2 weeks of your scheduled arrival unless I am able to book your room. You are responsible for the full amount of your stay if you depart earlier than the date specified on your original reservation.
I am happy to accommodate special dietary needs if you let me know at least a few days in advance of your stay.
This is a pet friendly Bed and Breakfast and we welcome and encourage you to bring your friends along. There is a $50 nightly fee with a limit of 2 pets per room.
Our pets are social creatures, and when left alone in unfamiliar surroundings for extended periods of time they can become bored, discontent, or destructive. Please plan to keep your pet with you during your stay, except for short periods such as mealtimes. If you leave your pet in your room, please provide us with your cell number so that we can contact you if necessary. While we don't expect dogs to be anything less than curious, playful and happy on their vacation, we do have just a few rules:
- Your pet may not accompany you to breakfast unless we are serving outdoors, but must be leashed during the meal
- Intact male dogs must be leashed in the house and on the porches
- Use the doggy refuse bags that are available and dispose of them properly
- Our property is completely fenced, but your pet must always be within your voice command
- We reserve the right to ask that your pet be leashed if we determine it's necessary
- No pets are allowed in the swimming pool but may accompany you to the pool area if leashed
- We expect your pets to be bathed, groomed, and well socialized with people and other animals
- Your pet must be up to date on all shots
- You are responsible for any damage your pet may cause
- Please bring a freshly cleaned dog bed or pillow for each of your pets